Friday, February 13, 2009

the day my flower popped

When my flower popped

I was 23. I was not innocent nor ignorant about sex. I don’t know if you can call it sex, but I have had experienced sex without the penetration when I was in college. In fact, I do it every time with my then boyfriend. Of course it was not that fulfilling but it was enough to satisfy our lusts.

Its not that I promise myself not to get laid until I get married. Its just that when my boyfriend tried to penetrate, it hurts so bad and my boyfriend cannot bear seeing me in so much pain. He has such huge peen. So it went on for 5 years, not fully having sex but enjoying the ritual. Sadly, we have to part.

And so I went to cebu, bringing my virginity with me. I met this guy from work and we were attracted to each other. So we started making out. One night, he asked me to do it. I was confident that he would not be able to do so too, so I went with him(I had this stupid thought that he would not want me to see hurt too). So we rented a room in a decent hotel, and he was giving in on my every whims and desire. It was funny seeing him, he was so excited and I started to feel fear. So we took a bath, went on with our little foreplay. I touched his gun and he touched all of me. We went to bed and when it was time, my feet unconsciously twisted in his to stop him from moving up. So he told me to relax, but I just cant. He kept doing it the whole night and he penetrated about an inch of his peen into mine. He was really angry the next morning when we got out.

The next week, he kept on bugging me about it and went to my apartment. It was a studio type apartment, a very small one and I have 2 roommates so you would think we cant do it there. Wrong. When my roomies went to sleep, we started to make out. He was touching my boobies, and it really turned me on. So he was starting to take of my pants, my roomies can see us from across the room if they were awake. He started to break in my flowerr, piercing his gun into my vagina and the pain was fucking intolerable. I started to push him away while his other hand was in my mouth trying to stop me from screaming. Come to think of it, you can actually call it rape. The fucktard just kept on doing it and I can feel the blood streaming down on my legs. No, I didn’t cry, even if I wanted to, but tears wouldn’t come out. I wanna cry coz the pain is so unbearable and I curse everyone for it. Until finally the pain stopped. I was relieved, exhausted and my knees are still shaking from the pain. I was happy to get rid of my virginity.

No comments:

Post a Comment